Amazon Prime day 2019 is just a few days away – July 15-16.
Mark your calendars and get ready to make your home a smart home. With deals like 20% off select smart home devices, you wouldn’t want to miss out.
Amazon Smart Home Favorites of Mine:
Echo Dot – small smart speaker:
- Turn on/off or dim lights (used with smart bulbs or smart plugs sold seperately). “Alexa turn on the lights”
- Play nursery rhymes for my baby. If you have Amazon Music (which is free for the primary Amazon prime member), try saying “Alexa play nursery rhyme party time”. It will get you dancing!
Echo Show – smart display:
- Set cooking timers. “Alexa start a 7 minute pasta timer”
- Cook my favorite recipes from All Recipes or discover new recipes based on ingredients I have in the pantry/fridge. “Alexa show me a recipe with tomatoes and chicken”
- “Alexa show me Max” – Keep an eye on my baby (used with smart camera sold seperately).
Echo Dot and Show are just two of the smart devices we have in our home and are one of the first ones we got started with back in 2017. What smart home device(s) are you going to buy this year?
Contact me to help you make your home a Smart Home today! I will recommend you what to buy, what to avoid and will get you setup in no time!